Posted December 31, 1969 7:00 PM
Great Customer ServiceThanks for having great services and communication.
Lisa G., 03/20/2019
Friendly StaffNo place I went would look to see why my wiper just one side was not working. California complete carcare stopped what they were doing and they came out looked it was as simple as a loose bolt had me going in 5 mins and did not charge me. Thank you, I will definitely be dealing with them for everything now
Mike M., 06/15/2019
Amazing ServiceGREAT FAST WORK! Reliable and good Price! what a life saver when I needed it! Thanks Guys!!!
Reggie R., 04/14/2019
Fast and CourteousNeeded a quick and last minute oil change! California Complete Car Care did just that. I was in and out before I knew it. Great customer service!!
Amanda P., 10/18/2019
Best Local Auto ShopGreat business. Man helped me out in a time of need thanks for moving so close to the neighborhood.
- Always use a detergent designed specifically for car washing. Don't use common dish washing detergent which is too strong and will remove the wax.
- Always keep a good coat of wax or paint sealant on your car.
- Make a habit of detailing your car. Detail your car regularly and inspect the finish.
- Always use a good wax with a high Carnauba content.
- You are much better off to wax your car more frequently than to try to apply a heavy coat of wax.
- If you are involved in an accident don't make any public statements about who is at fault.
- Keep a disposable camera with a flash in your glove box in the event you have an accident. Then take LOTS of pictures!
- Be sure to remove sand and salt spray as soon as possible from your car to protect your car's finish.
- Check tire inflation at least once a month. Under-inflated tires can result in a loss of fuel efficiency.
- A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- For maximum fuel economy, stay below 60 mph.
- Don't forget to check the tire pressure of your spare tire!
- Buying a fuel with a higher octane than your car requires will not boost performance.
- Unlike A/C in the summer, you can run the car's heater as much as you want in the winter without effecting gas mileage.